21 July, 2012

Wishlist.

So, being as hopelessly broke as I am, I can't afford anything nice (cue relentless and incessant crying). In the process of saving up, I have created an ever-growing wish list full of items of clothing/accessories that I am in love with and my closet is crying out for. Exciting! 

  • Creepers. (just plain black, or with a leopard-print upper)
  • White high-top Adidas (winged or not)
  • A body suit with a puma face (or other large, wild cat)
  • Infinity scarf (wow it's sad that I can't even afford that)
  • A simple, short black skirt
  • Black high-waisted jeans
  • Nice black/dark brown leather boots
  • Over-the-knee ribbed socks
  • Normal length, lace socks
  • See through, lacy bras
I'm sure there are tonnes of other things that I would like, but that's off the top of my head in the middle of French homework, so au revoir mes cheries 
bises, xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment