17 July, 2012

Passion.

Over the past few days, I have seen the most intimate and exquisite portrayals of passion and love between two beings, in black and white photo-form. I thought I'd share with you some of my lovely findings, and an amazing quote which describes how (I think) these feelings would be like to experience.

"Hold my breath as you're moving in, 
Taste your lips and feel your skin. 
When the time comes, 
Baby don't run, 
Just kiss me slowly."











And now I get to leave here, and feel lonely after all these beautiful pictures. *sigh* the life of an awkward teen blogger is a hard one. XX 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR BLOG. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon and joining..

    god bless,
    steven b.

    ReplyDelete